Sunday, 12 February 2012

Mid February, Can I still say New Year?

Hi Folks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! or HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR!!!

Mana satu eh?? mana2 je lah...

For me it is still new year!! And Alhamdullilah, so far manage to be on moderation this year. Hope this will continue through out this year and many more years ahead.

Today in particular, we started with sunshine breakfast (pancakes + scramble eggs + AYAMAS Italian sausages)

NO LUNCH today. :-Weu Weu...

My DH got me new iron, new tees from Esprit, new scale and new toilet hose from apartment owner :-)

Had mouth watering Mutton Briyani for Dinner.

Ebay shopping - Cupcakes Liners... y'all... ;-*

Also, non stop B** Anonymous comment in my blog :-) HEART you BIG time...

What an ultimate blissfull day today!!!

Till then

Love,
housewife ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment